By accessing, browsing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to your personal information being collected, held, used and disclosed as set out in this policy.
Safe and secure online shopping is Evolution Jujutsu’s highest priority. To ensure your security, we have integrated 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This is industry standard technology that ensures all your transactions within this site are securely processed.
You may pay via MasterCard, Visa Card or PayPal. No other forms of payment are accepted. Evolution Jujutsu does not offer credit facilities. We use Direct Post, a browser redirect payment system. Direct Post Method (DPM) is a fully PCI compliant service as the sensitive credit card data never flows through our servers or website.
Evolution Jujutsu uses encryption software in the attempt to keep personal information submitted secure. We do not store your credit card details. Your credit card details go directly to the billing gateway provided by our bank. We do not see them.
Collection of personal information
To access the features of the Evolution Jujutsu website you may be required to submit information to us. In addition, some contact details are stored in an online database.
The submission of information to us is optional, however if you do not provide it we may not be able to address your query or provide the service you are after. If you do provide your personal information however you are deemed to have consented to the use and disclosure of that information as set out in this policy.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold includes information like your name, contact details, date of birth, telephone number, age and gender and email address.
We try to collect personal information directly from the individual. We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our activities and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.
These purposes include:
• To provide you with information you have enquired about
• To provide you with goods you have purchased
• To provide you with services you have purchased
• When you ask to be on an email or mailing list so that we can send you information about our activities and/or publications
• When you send us information about an event you are organising for us to publicise on our website
• For normal communication processes when we might email you, text you or phone you
How we collect your Personal Information
We collect your information in various ways, including when you:
visit our website;
• place any order via any online or other ordering platform;
• participate or enter into any surveys, promotions and competitions;
• participate in or follow our social media pages or profiles;
• request information regarding any of our services;
• register for use on any platform operated by or on behalf of us.
How your Personal Information will be used
We will use your information for the primary purpose on which it was provided to us, any other related purpose and as permitted or required by law.
If you provide us with information, we may e-mail, SMS, phone or contact you via social media or other mediums to communicate with you or update you about our products and services. You will need to request this information either by ticking an opt-in box requesting the information, or implying you want the information by the type of request you make and method in which you supply the information. If you do not wish to remain a subscriber to this notification service or otherwise receive updates on our products and services, you are able to remove your details from our announcements database by contacting us or choosing the opt out option available to you.
Exchange of Information with Third Parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
• to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
• to our business associates and related entities;
• to third party organisations for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is
• to product and or service suppliers and or distributors;
• to our professional advisors, third parties and contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses);
• with your consent, to others; or; where required or authorised by law or regulation to do so
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you.
Site Visit Information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Evolution Jujutsu does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails, drawings or contests. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
For your convenience, our Web site may contain links to other sites. Evolution Jujutsu is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating personal information when we are advised by you that your personal information has changed.
Questions/Changes in Policy
How to contact us