Evolution Jujutsu – Face to Face Classes
We are excited to announce the return of classes in the Dojo. In accordance with the latest guidelines from the NSW Government, we can now confirm that socially distanced, face to face classes will commence for each age group as follows.
The guidelines have been clarified as follows:
- Martial Arts for under 18s is defined as a Kids Sport, as such, Kids Sports are able to commence from July 1
- Martial Arts training for over 18s (Adults) is able to commence from June 13.
More info – https://www.nsw.gov.au/news/gyms-and-kids-sports-to-reopen-across-nsw
Evolution Jujutsu Kids Classes (5-7 & 8-11 years)
Children’s classes will continue online until the end of Term 2 (July 3).
From Term 3 all children’s classes will be socially distanced, face to face classes, returning to the Dojo starting Tuesday July 21.
Evolution Jujutsu Teenage Classes (12-17 years)
All teenage students will continue online until July 1 when socially distanced, face to face classes will start in the Dojo. During the school holidays we will be running the Wednesday and Saturday classes. Tuesday and Thursday classes will commence in Term 3.
Evolution Jujutsu Adults (over 18’s)
Face to face classes for over 18’s will start in the Dojo on Saturday June 13. Both Wednesday and Saturday classes will be available from this date. These classes will also continue to be available, online in their current format until at least July 1.
Only 10 people per class
As there are only 10 people permitted in each class, each student will need to be allocated a place. Please email Sensei Nick email@example.com with your preferred class Day / Time / and Names of students who will be attending. e.g. Saturday / 11am / Sensei Nick. In the event a class size reaches its maximum, Sensei Nick will contact you to discuss alternate days.
You can find the timetable for the coming weeks here:
Evolution Jujutsu Timetable
Any parent or student who would like to continue online classes into Term 3, please email Sensei Nick. firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolution Jujutsu Health and Safety Precautions
When classes resume, to maintain the health and safety of instructors and students, Evolution Jujutsu will have the following in place:
- All students, instructors and visitors are to use hand sanitiser on arrival and when exiting the Dojo.
- The Dojo training area will be set up to adhere to the 4-square metre rule.
- Only 10 people per class at one time. (including instructor)
- Physical distancing of minimum 1.5 metres will be observed at all times in the hall.
- Any equipment used will be sprayed with disinfectant spray at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- All instructors, students and parents will have their attendance recorded.
The following health and safety precautions will need to be observed:
- Make sure to clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If you are sick, stay home. This includes any minor symptoms such as sore throat, cough, fever.
- If you start to feel unwell, please notify Sensei Nick immediately.
- Physical distancing will be observed in class at all times.
- Do not share any personal equipment.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation in NSW closely. Our primary goals to maintain a safe and healthy training environment for all students and instructors. If further outbreaks occur, we can revert to online training as required.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement during this challenging time. It has been heartening to see our community rally together in support of one another. Stay safe and healthy, I look forward to seeing back in class.